2010年1月16日星期六

A caring brother

Daniel was quite sick last night. He was so tired that he didn't even had dinner. He threw up after coming back home from my parents' house. Yet, he kept coughing and panting during the night that he couldn't sleep well.

In today morning, he's so tired that he laid on the sofa or on the mat most of the time. The only food he took was a small rice bun.

All these make the following video more touching to me:



With all his fatigue and discomfort, he tried to help his little sister to rest. He was very gentle and caring. I was so touched that I almost couldn't hold my tears.

I thank God from the bottom of my heart to have these 2 lovely angels in my life. In no way I deserved a gift like this.

2 則留言:

匿名 說...

I cannot share the joy of the video. not allowed
Dad

Stephen 說...

Video shared... rarely upload video to youtube and didn't know the video was private.