2008年6月11日星期三

Post 5: Purpose of this blog

When I first started this blog, I intended to share it with the whole world, just like most of the blogs in this world. After all, blog is about sharing. I planned to link this blog to Blogger so that other people can access this blog without knowing the exact URL.

However, when I keep writing, I start feeling that it'd better to keep it "private". I still welcome people who are outside of my social circle to read these posts and leave their comments. On the other hand, when I write, my target audience is my family and friends.

When meeting face to face, a lot of time it is difficult to talk about something deep, like what I feel or think about some issues. Constantly writing my way of thinking in blog would help them to understand me. My wish is, this blog will draw us closer. With some luck, there may be reconciliation that I have been long looking for.

So, I will not link my blog and will only send the blog link to my family and friends. My dear ones, welcome to my blog.

P.S. Why I write this piece in English? 1. I may share this blog with friends who don't know Chinese. I'd better write something that they can read from time to time; 2. I'm lazy ^_^ Writing English is much faster than Chinese.

1 則留言:

Unknown 說...

In a way, writing blog is like writing journal - a kind of internal journey, a dialogue you hold with yourself & with God. I pray that you con persevere. You don't have to do it everyday, only when circumstances call for or you have particular feeling about events, issues, etc. I have been doing this for years and years & I've been thankful for such occasions. Keep it up!

Much love,
Mom